Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIMITED TO 10 PURCHASES, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY!!!!

2 posters

Go down

LIMITED TO 10 PURCHASES, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY!!!! Empty LIMITED TO 10 PURCHASES, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY!!!!

Post by AquaticEngineer April 17th 2012, 11:42 pm

CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS LIMITED GROUP BUY!!!!
LIMITED TO 10 PURCHASES, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY!!!! CorynactisViridis

This is the first time these rare species of Corynactis will be offered for sale to anyone other than a public aquarium in the United States.

Many of you are familiar with Strawberry Anemones (Corynactis Californica) and have set up tanks just for these. This limited group buy will be for the European cousin of the Strawberry Anemone Very Happy

The Jewel Anemone (Corynactis Viridis) is a small clonal anemone with a smooth column up to 15mm in height and diameter. The disc is wide, the tentacles have rounded knobs at their tips, up to 100 in number. The color is often brilliant green, red, pink, orange, white or brown, in various combinations, usually the tentacle knobs contrast with the colour of the column. Reproduces by longitudinal fission, ie. dividing in half vertically.

Coldwater Marine Aquatics will be making available for purchase 10 groups of 3 polyps at a price of $60 which includes FREE SHIPPING in the US.

This is basically at COST as these polyps will be retailing for $50 PER POLYP normally. This is a kickoff promo to mark the start of readily available coldwater livestock from Europe!!

If you are reading this, than as of RIGHT NOW there are 10 groupings of 3 polyps available for sale at:
COLDWATER MARINE AQUATICS, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY

The group buy promo will go until either all alocated spots are purchased, or until May 1st, which ever comes first. The Corynactis Viridis will be shipped out after May 1st, you can also purchase yours now and have it held over until your coldwater tank is up and ready to go.
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

LIMITED TO 10 PURCHASES, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY!!!! Empty Re: LIMITED TO 10 PURCHASES, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY!!!!

Post by J-P April 18th 2012, 6:18 am

dang... I wish I could take advantage of this deal Sad
J-P
J-P
Bay Pipefish

http://www.invertplanet.com

Back to top Go down

LIMITED TO 10 PURCHASES, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY!!!! Empty Re: LIMITED TO 10 PURCHASES, CORYNACTIS VIRIDIS GROUP BUY!!!!

Post by AquaticEngineer April 19th 2012, 2:02 pm

J-P wrote:dang... I wish I could take advantage of this deal Sad

I'm sure we can work something out for you Wink Shipping wouldn't be too bad, and since its still in North America we shouldn't need any CITES permits.

Hero and I are working out my sponsorship details, so everyone on TR should be pretty set here real soon Very Happy
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Post by J-P April 20th 2012, 12:23 pm

the problem is the tank... it is almost ready to go... except the plumbing.....

that is going to take some time and some $$$$
J-P
J-P
Bay Pipefish

http://www.invertplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaticEngineer April 22nd 2012, 1:22 am

If you want to get in on the group buy pricing you can purchase them now with the free shipping included and I will hold them for you until your tank is ready for them Very Happy

http://coldwater-marine-aquatics.myshopify.com/products/jewel-anemone-corynactis-viridis

I'm doing that for a few people already.
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaticEngineer April 25th 2012, 12:12 am

Only a few more spots remaining to get them at this price.

After the group buy pricing these will be $50 a polyp, so get em now while the are $20 a polyp w/ free shipping Very Happy
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaticEngineer April 30th 2012, 3:22 pm

Still trying to fill that last spot on the group buy, so who ever picks up the last spot and gets their payment in today or tomorrow can pick a bonus of their choice from below to be shipped along with their Jewel Anemones for FREE Very Happy

3 Polyps of Strawberry Anemones

1 Small Green Surf Anemone

1 Small Painted Anemone

3 Small Aggregating Anemones

Now who wants to get in on this last available spot Very Happy
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down