Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who

2 posters

Go down

Guess who Empty Guess who

Post by Bluntokian October 25th 2010, 3:04 pm

Okay boys. I figured since I finally have a minute id take some quick pictures of where we are right now fish wise. basically the ones in the pics are the survivors of the move (very supprising anything survived...even goldfish)...The goby almost made it but we lost him last night thanks to my mom...I wanted to bury her in the woods out back after that...Anyway id show more pictures of the new house but right now everythings pretty tore up so I of course was getting yelled at about one picture. Anyway everything in a bucket or in the sink is soaking in bleach and will either be dried and stored or rinsed and used. I know il be getting either one of the 20's or the 55 going again soon. Still havent decide which or what im going to put in which I should say. I could have saved the reef but with no one calling me when orders came in I couldnt get what I needed so that was my fault. Anyway on to the pictures.

Guess who P1010010
Guess who P1010011
Guess who P1010012
Guess who P1010013
Guess who P1010014

I want to put the 55 between the chair and the door and take the picutre down

Guess who P1010015
Bluntokian
Bluntokian
Pacific Sunfish

Back to top Go down

Guess who Empty Re: Guess who

Post by Hero October 25th 2010, 6:07 pm

Clean up the mess!!!! Shocked

And your turtle should be in the 20 at least Wink. Good luck getting everything started again!
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntokian October 25th 2010, 6:38 pm

The turtle is just a shell. There isnt even a bottom lol. Thats the one that was in there with the shrimp. Anyway yea hopefully il have the 10 started cycling in a couple weeks. Im going to do a 10 gallon nano with it because I dont have anything else to do with it and if im going to have it sitting in my room im going to set it up. Got work at 8 in the morning...First day so hopefully il have some money here in a week or 2 and be ready to roll...Super hopefully il get payed day 2 day Excited
Bluntokian
Bluntokian
Pacific Sunfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down